This lightning to HDMI adapter has three ports, please make sure all ports are well connected, otherwise, it will not work.
1. Plug the HDMI port into the TV/Projector HDMI port.
2. Connect the USB port to a power adapter(5V 1A) or the projector or TV’s usb port for power.
3. Plug USB female port into your iPhone/Samsung/iPad through charging cable.
4. Switch the tv/projector’s output to corresponding HDMI.
5. For IOS System, the phones’ screen will pop out a “Trust” option, just click it and it will connect automatically.
6. For Android Cellphones, please open your cellphone” Developer Options”, then choose “USB debugging”, then click”OK”, it’s done.
For iPhone 5/5S/SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus(iOS 8.0 or above)
For iPad mini/mini 2/mini 3/mini 4/Air/Air 2/Pro (Only 3G/4G version of iPads supported)
For iPod Touch 5th Generation and 6th Generation
For Samsung S7/S8/S9Note 5 /Note 6 /Note 7
For Huawei P8/P9
NOT SUPPORT IOS 11 SYSTEM
1 x Lightning to HDMI Cable
1 x User Manual
Free 18 Months warranty and lifetime technical support.
Not sure if this is what you need? Is it Compatible with your device? We’re here for you. Message us at “email@example.com” with any questions about compatibility.CLICK “ADD TO CART” NOW!◆ The MHL Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including movies, TV show, music, video, audio, photo and more to your HDMI equipped TV or projector in up to 1080P HD
◆ Compatible with IOS 8.0 and above like iPhone5 5S 6 6S SE 7 7plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro and Samsung S7~S9, Note 5-7. Please double check whether your phone’s version is compatible before you purchase. The HDTV adapter do not support “HDCP” video copyrights protection, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime videos, HULU, Comcast TV, Xfinity, VUDU, DIRECTV, etc. Because there are privacy restrictions which prevent any paid subscriptions to be cast
◆ For IOS devices Need Click the “Trust” button when connecting in several seconds. For Android System device Need Turn on “USB debugging” or download EZCAST APP to connect , which is also very easy and quick to operate
◆ Using an extra USB cable to plug in TV USB port or power adapter to charge, then you could connect your HDTV, projector and other displays with HDMI port
◆ Note: Not all Smartphone supports USB Audio and consequently the sound may come from the Smartphone instead of TV/Projector